We're looking for an experienced Laravel/Vue JS developer to come and join our growing development team.
You'll need to have practical experience with all aspects of the Laravel framework, understand the trade-offs with different approaches and be able to leverage the framework's tools to deliver new features and refactor existing code.
As a key part of our team you'll be working on building new features for our main mobile-friendly website, letting agent portal and bespoke website management tool. You'll also help integrate UniHomes with a variety of services including energy and broadband providers, Salesforce, property management and CRM tools, third party APIs and Google Services.
- Laravel and Vue JS frameworks
- Experience refactoring PHP/Laravel projects
- API development and web service integrations
- MySQL database design and best practices
- Writing effective unit and acceptance tests
- CSS frameworks
- Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
- Git version control
- Awareness of software design patterns
- Mobile-first responsive development
- React/Ember/modern JS frameworks
- Other modern PHP frameworks
- CI/CD experience
- Agile development (scrum, Kanban, and estimation)
- Bootstrap CSS, Tailwind CSS
- Progressive Web App (PWA) development
- Integrations with Salesforce, Google Web Services