We are looking for an ambitious, high-performing, and driven sales person to focus on onboarding new customers through our direct to tenant channel.
This role fits within our Sales and Business Development team. We are looking for an ambitious, high-performing, and driven sales person to focus on onboarding new customers through our direct to tenant channel. You will be joining an exciting and fast-moving sales team, reporting to our Tenant Sales Manager and Head of Sales.
We are looking for an experienced B2C sales professional who is used to working in a fast-paced, target driven environment. There are fantastic, uncapped commission opportunities for a sales person who has experience in an outbound and inbound tele-sales environment.
Trading for 9 years, Split The Bills is a fast-paced company, here to make a difference for our customers. Our mission is to make life easy for students trying to navigate the world of shared utility bills. Everyone has an important role to play in making our mission a success and we dig in at all levels to deliver the greatest product and service we can to our customers.
Following an exciting acquisition in 2020 by UniHomes, the rapidly growing student accommodation finder and advertising platform for Letting Agents across the UK, our collective ambitions are to improve our service further, disrupt the norms of the utility management industry and help even more students make shared utilities easy.
UniHomes and Split The Bills are both leading brands in the student accommodation and utilities industry. We’re a fast-growing business with huge ambitions and this couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our team. Working in our Kelham Island office, this role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow.
About the role:
Working to the ultimate aim of representing both the Split The Bills and UniHomes brands, you will go above and beyond to onboard our customers, generated from our B2C channel.
You will use an in-depth knowledge of our service, helping customers with any queries that they have and ensuring they feel excited about using Split The Bills or UniHomes.
You will use your skills to establish rapport, understand the needs of customers and link our features and benefits to a specific customers situation.
You should be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Worked collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to onboard new customers in an outbound and inbound tele-sales environment.
- The ability to work well in a target driven environment.
The following is required for this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be hard working, self-motivated and professional.
- Ability to work individually, but also to work within an experienced sales team.
- Eager for the best results for maximum commission.
- Resilient and consistent, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks and remain focused on goals.
You will have an additional advantage if:
- You have experience in a similar role.
- You have experience in the student market.
- You have experience in using Salesforce or a similar CRM system