We are in search of a Utilities Specialist who will play a vital role in managing everything broadband, water and TV Licence on the ever-growing UniHomes portfolio.
UniHomes is a leading brand in student accommodation and utilities. We’re a fast-growing business with huge ambitions and this couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our team.
Working in our Kelham Island office, before moving to our new state of the art office on the outskirts of Sheffield City Centre, this role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow rapidly.
• Processing orders for broadband and communicating install dates to customers
• Processing orders for TV Licences
• Setting up accounts with each water provider
• Requesting the closure of services when an account closes
• Communicating with suppliers on via phone and email to manage accounts
• Dealing with students to resolve issues during the setup process
• Supporting the Utilities Manager with administration tasks
• Escalating complex issues relating to energy to the Utilities Manager
We’d love to hear from you if:
• You’re a self-starter and comfortable in assigning your own work
• You have experience using excel and reading reports
• You have a desire to learn energy industry processes
• You’re comfortable making outbound calls to energy companies and customers where required
• You’re forward thinking when it comes to process improvements
• You can work both independently and collaboratively in a very fast-paced environment
• You pride yourself on your amazing customer service
• You’re comfortable training new starters as and when the team grows.
• You are great at creating relationships with key stakeholders in order to resolve complex issues
• You have excellent communication skills
• Any experience using Salesforce CRM or in the Utilities Industry is a bonus, but not essential