We're looking for a Key Account Manager to join our growing team here in Sheffield. You will be joining an exciting and fast-moving team, working alongside Business Development Executives, our Head of Sales and Sales Director.
This role fits within our Sales and Business Development team.
The role is an interesting one and involves office working, as well as field based sales. We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who is used to working with and developing high value client portfolios. There are fantastic, uncapped commission opportunities for a Key Account Manager who is experienced, motivated and driven.
Your responsibilities will include developing sales strategies, tactics and action plans to maintain and develop current Key Accounts, along with identifying, growing and developing potential Key Accounts from our portfolio of clients.
Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
The candidate should be hard working, motivated and professional.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the partnership of High Value Key Accounts - developing and nurturing relationships to maximise on business opportunities.
- Work closely with our team of Business Development Executives to implement strategic growth and development plans.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Optimise company and customer processes
- Face to face meetings with high net worth clients.
The following is required for this role:
- Full UK driving licence.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in Key Account Management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to construct excellent emails, with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience analysing sales statistics and working with the data to get the best out of every client.
- Ability to work individually, but also to work within an experienced team.
- Self-motivated, eager for the best results for maximum commission.
- Willing to travel and on occasions stopping over in a city for a night.
- Well presented.
- Resilient and consistent, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks and remain focused on goals.
To find out more about this role email [email protected]