We are looking for an ambitious, high-performing, experienced and driven sales person to grow the business into additional cities as we expand across the UK.
This role fits within our Sales and Business Development team. You will be joining an exciting and fast-moving team, working alongside other Business Development Executives, our Head of Sales and Sales Director.
The role is an interesting one and involves both office working, as well as field based sales. We are looking for an experienced B2B sales professional who is used to developing their own leads and managing a high number of clients. There are fantastic, uncapped commission opportunities for a sales person who is experienced, motivated and driven.
Your responsibilities will include developing sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
Flexible working hours, staff nights out, company pension and early Friday finishes are just some of the benefits.
The candidate should be hard working, motivated and professional. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and developing your own leads through telesales, in person and other ways of selling including events and LinkedIn.
- Communicating with our network of contacts in search of new sales opportunities.
- Face to face meetings with high net worth clients.
- Account management, with up-selling opportunities.
The following is required for this role:
- Full UK driving licence.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in direct sales or telesales.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to construct excellent emails, with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience analysing sales statistics and working with the data to get the best out of every client.
- Ability to work individually, but also to work within an experienced team.
- Self-motivated, eager for the best results for maximum commission.
- Willing to travel and on occasions stopping over in a city for a night.
- Well presented.
- Resilient and consistent, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks and remain focused on goals.
To find out more about this role email [email protected]
Posted: 3 months ago