Win Your Bucket List Competition T&Cs
1. The promoters are: UniHomes and Bills LTD (company number: 09618272) whose registered office is at Daisy Spring Works, 3 Dun Street, Sheffield, S3 8DW.
2. The competition is open to university students based in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of UniHomes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on 31st October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
7.1. Entrants must follow the official @unihomes Instagram page
7.2. Entrants must like and comment on the Instagram competition post detailing at least one bucket list dream they’d like to be fulfilled and making sure to tag at least one friend.
7.3. For an optional second entrance, entrants may sign up to our WhatsApp list via this page.
7.4. Instagram entrants will only count where the entrant's profile is public.
7.5. Anyone who enters the competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and the competition T&Cs and will be bound by them.
8. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a pandemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The main prize is as follows: UniHomes will organise the winner’s stated bucket list activity up to the value of £5,000. The winner will need to be available on dates specified by the promoters once the competition has come to a close.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The activity will be filmed for use on UniHomes' social media channels.
11. The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator/panel of judges appointed by UniHomes selecting their 10 ‘best’ entries. The 10 entrants will then be allocated a number, which will then be randomised to determine the winner.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/WhatsApp and/or letter within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The winner will be notified on the 6th of November by 5pm.
13. UniHomes will notify the winner when/where/how the prize can be collected/delivered/organised.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to UniHomes and not to any other party.
18. UniHomes shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. UniHomes also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.